- Create Hybrid/TDD automation framework from very beginning with Java, Selenium WebDriver, Selenium GRID,
C#, Cucumber, AWS, Jenkins, Maven, JUnit, TestNG and JMeter.
- Setup Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) for automation projects (Jenkins, GIT and
- Improve data pipeline performance by tuning user queries, complex query plan analysis, spark configuration
settings, and optimization.
- Extensively work on Integration Testing, Functional Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing,
Regression Testing, User acceptance (UAT), load/performance, security, browser compatibility, and
performance testing using Agile and waterfall methodology.
- Test architectures, including microservices, and REST APIs using JMeter and Postman.
- Translate complex business requirements into detailed design documents.
- Implement test scenarios, perform unit testing and integration testing on data.
- Application Upgrade and Data Completeness ETL Testing.
- Unit and Integration Testing of SSIS Packages.
- Write code in the Java and Python programming languages.
- Developed ETL test scripts based on technical specifications/Data design documents and Source to Target
- AWS Data Testing. Setup data in AWS, execute, and tear down after completion.
- Prepare data for Automation purposes by spinning up scenario-based cloud agents on AWS.
- S3 Backend Database Verification includes SQL queries to perform and Database testing.
- Develop batch and real-time applications with different clusters.
- 5+ years of experience Selenium/Java and designing automation.
- 8+ years of experience in ability to define/design/develop/maintain test automation frameworks and test
- Excellent working knowledge and expertise on programming using JAVA, SQL Server AND front-end technologies
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile/Scrum-based testing, including peer
review, test automation, continuous integration.
- 3+ years of working in CI/CD pipelines.
- 1-2 years of testing and maintaining large scale ETL solutions
- 1-2 years of testing data solutions in Python with a focus on API integration
- 1-2 years of experience with AWS/Azure solutions (VMs, Azure SQL databases, SQL Data Warehouse, HDInsight,
- Understanding machine learning, deep learning, and natural language processing
Research into new data engineering and analytics technologies, identification of new analytics enhancements
to Rawcubes' products. You will focus on developing the products to provide data ingestion, storage, and
data provision to points of impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities. Enable big data for
visualization, consumption, and monetization of both structured and unstructured data. Build scalable
prototypes of machine learning algorithms, build production quality codes, manage and maintain the code base.
- Scala, Java, Spark, Kafka, MapReduce, Cloudera, and various other Big Data / Hadoop tools.
- Good understanding of Apache Spark hands-on experience.
- Sound knowledge about Hadoop Familiar with Cloudera Environment and ETL.
- Have strong knowledge of Design Patterns used in Big Data.
- Have strong experience in designing and programming in
Looking for a professional with Angular 2/4, Java and User Interface Java Angular
- Experienced in designing responsive user interfaces developed with HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery,
application, page navigation using Angular 2 and Angular 4.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API using Component-based architecture
provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Spring Boot microservices in the backend and
modularized the Application with Ng Module.
- Experienced in developing the web services with spring and spring boot based microservices from scratch
and provided an architectural structure helped by Spring cloud components.
- Designed and implemented an application using Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Annotations,
Spring AOP, Spring Transactions, Spring JDBC.
- Experienced in the deployment of micro-services into AWS services like EC2, VPC, Cloud Watch, Cloud
Formation, IAM, S3, Amazon RDS, Elastic ache, SNS, SQS.
- Experienced in writing the DAO layers using Spring JDBC in the microservices and Hibernate with Spring
Data in the monolithic application built using Spring MVC.
- Worked on writing SQL queries, Triggers, Stored Procedures with Oracle RDBMS System.
- Proficient with WSDL, RESTful web services and exchange of data in JSON and XML formats.
- Experience in implementing OAuth2 authentication and making better use of API calls.
- Deployed the Application into Docker container and made easily accessible at runtime using Cloud Foundry
and other cloud services like AWS, Netflix Eureka, Spring Hystrix as the fallback method.
- Involved in Continuous deployment (CI/CD) process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build. Hands-on
experience with build tools like Maven and Gradle, also logging tools like Log4J.
The Sr. Business Analyst will be working with motivated teams on evident and valuable customer-facing digital
products. This position requires an excellent communicator with outstanding analytical skills to collaborate
with business users, technology teams, and leadership in an Agile environment.
An Ecommerce Senior Business Analyst is a member of a focused product team that performs business analysis
tasks using techniques that enable a highly iterative delivery approach of continuous requirements
identification and just-in-time definition of requirements.
This role is for an IT Business Analyst with the Mobile App development team.
The analyst will provide a crucial link between the product owners and development teams.
Experience working on a mobile app development team is preferred.
Translates high-level requirements into detailed level requirements (user stories) to be consumed by the
development pods in each sprint while ensuring stories and features are added iteratively to the product to
add overall value. Manages a story backlog to ensure the readiness of user stories for the upcoming sprint.
Facilitates agile rituals such as inception, iteration, story kickoff, estimation sessions, and help keep the
team up-to-date with priorities and be available to answer questions quickly.
Analyzes data to ensure features are aligned with product goals/objectives and delivering the most business
value. Creates acceptance criteria that are clear, concise, and actionable. Works with User Experience (UX)
analysts to ensure prototypes convey story intent. Works with Dev and QA to understand the boundaries of any
given story. Contributes to the overall definition of strategy and scope, including working with business
stakeholders to understand ‘why’ we are working on something before development begins. Identifies
opportunities for improvement across product, process and team. Mentors other BAs in the organization to build
Note: BA needs strong analysis skills. Ability to understand business and translate to technical
requirements. Some (any) software development is always good. Mobile experience will be great
Qualifications/Skill set Requirements
Strong knowledge in Software Development Cycle and best practices in coding and application development.
Strong Knowledge. Fullstack Required Skill(s): C#, ASP.Net, MVC, Angular, Web Service, Entity Framework, Azure
Cloud Service Integration and Deployment, SAP integration, MSMQ, Signal R, jQuery, JSON, CSS precompilers,
Grunt, Gulp, Bower, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3. Very good understanding of database management (MS-SQL, MySQL,
T-SQL). Have up-to-date knowledge in various technologies & tools related to application development.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good coding & programming skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs.
- Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to a manager.
- 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2-3 year's Data Visualization experience.
- 2-3 year's Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence Platforms experience.
- 3-4 year's SQL databases and database querying languages.
- 2 year's Data Mining, Cleaning and Munging.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
- Creative and Analytical Thinking.
- Strong and Effective Communication.
- 2-3 year's Statistical Programming experience a plus.
- 1 year NoSQL database experience a plus.
- 1-2 year's Advanced VB programming a plus.
- 1 year Hands on Teradata experience.