Big Data Developer
Looking for a Big Data Developer to design and implement innovative technologies to the advance analytic
capability of Rawcubes products. Key responsibilities include: Research into new data engineering and
analytics technologies, Identification of new analytics enhancements tothe Rawcubes products . You will
focus on developing the products to provide data ingestion, storage and the provisioning of data to points
of impact by modernizing and enabling new capabilities. Enable big data for visualization, consumption and
monetization of both structured and unstructured data. Build scalable prototypes of machine learning
algorithms, build production quality codes, manage and maintain the code base.
Qualifications/Skill set Requirements:
- 5+ years of overall programming experience. Proven track record working on distributed, scalable,
service-oriented platforms. Proven ability to deliver high quality, production ready code.
- Hands-on experience with Hadoop eco-systems (Hive, Pig, Spark, etc.).
- Hands-on experience in developing complex ETL processes for integration between
systems enterprise application and business analytics (Big Data / Hadoop) using Spark tools.
- Hands-on experience in programming languages Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Experience in using Cloud services such as Amazon Web Services(AWS) Microsoft Azure , and Google Cloud
- Experience with Machine Learning/Deep Learning APIs, frameworks, and AI tools.
- Strong Spark, Scala software development skills
- Curiosity, enthusiasm, positive attitude and passion to build. Willingness to learn and research new